Thursday, August 10, 2006

Snowmass Report

We got up Snowmass yesterday and did a little track walk last night. Track is pretty much the same as last year but the top section is more steep and quicker. As far as I know all classes ride the top part of the course but they split after the ski run part. There was no internet last night so sorry for no updates. We are now settled into our condo which has internet access so expect updates and photos every day. Track today was VERY dusty and is already getting blown out. Lines are changing by the rider, and this track has many line options. April Lawyer went out on a backboard today, but I was told this by someone else and dont know if is legit or not. I also heard that the lift broke, but that isnt forsure either. I will have photos up later tonite when I get on my laptop. Slalom and 4x are pretty cool. Heres some photos:

Daniel Cortina:
Amiel:

No comments: